80.5mm tall x 55mm wide LDP Trim
Optimal balance of momentum, efficiency, and grip for pushing and pumping speeds!
- 53mm running surface
- Bearing seat offset 6.5%
- Beveled edges
- 8.75 oz. each
Race wheel engineering at its finest!
- A highly-optimized balance of properties for modern racing. Welcome to a whole new realm of FAST!
- Size and momentum to carry you past the competition in straightaways – yet agile enough for quick acceleration, fast edge-to-edge adjustments, and snappy technical pre-drifts.
- Finely-calibrated widths and supremely supported edges for smooth, predictable handling through even the hardest corners
- The very fastest urethane that the skateboard industry has ever seen, bar none.
- Named after the Greek letter “alpha” (α), used in science to represent rotational acceleration.
The Fusion™ core – integrating 15 years of advanced hub R&D.
- 46mm tall x 44mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a wheel this size.
- Deep, wide “saddle” profile regulates lateral wheel flex, supercharges edge support, and ensures absolute mechanical lock with the urethane.
- 8 lateral support beams (hollowed-out for lightness and aesthetics) form wide ridges that create unprecedented circumferential lock and rebound.
- Robust bearing lugs.
- Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Available in DEFCON™ high-rebound formula, in two finely-tuned durometer choices.
- Defcon™: thoroughbred race ‘thane
- Guinness WR speed
- Directional slide
- Long-lasting grip
- Slow, consistent wear
- 76a Mango: Vice-like grip and very snappy directional slide, with plenty of slowdown power. Ideal for aggressive racing.
- 78a Mint: Very stiff edges that give loads of grip with a friendly slide and crisp hookup. Ideal for smooth roads and lighter riders.